Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Full Heart and Ready Hands

Dear Friends and Family,

This last month has been fantastic! I guess there's just something about looking forward to my birthday that puts me in a good mood. Especially since we've moved over here…it's allows me to celebrate my "big day" for at least two days because of the time change. I also got the best present when my mom decided to fly over! She was here in Singapore for about a week and we had the best time exploring and catching up. We opened birthday presents from friends and family and she got to see where we've been living for the past year.

Cody and I left for a trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on the same day that mom flew home. Cody was selected to represent his Internal Audit group at a conference. It's all very technical, but I was extremely proud of him!

We are leaving on Friday morning to spend a week volunteering in the Philippines. We will be working with All Hands Volunteers on Project Bohol. Mostly involving clearing unsafe structures after the earthquake that happened there in October. Cody had I have been looking for an opportunity to serve and our hands are ready! Please pray for our safety and for the productivity of the visit.

Love,

Christie & Cody
Mom just landed
Sweet hug for my birthday
Birthday Box from Christina
Birthday Box Explosion!  
High Tea at the Goodwood Hotel 
Hot date for High Tea 
Chinatown with Mom 
That about sums the personalities up 
Mom and Cody  
Hindu arms?
My Fair Lady
Mom on Arab Street 
We even road the bus
Tanjong Beach Club
Dinner at The Prime Society and then Ben and Jerry's 
Last night in Singapore- Dempsey Hill
Dinner with Cody at Marinis on 57
Airport Necessities 
Total Tourist Move


No comments:

Post a Comment